Caricature Artists For Parties! - Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus Ohio & More!
My Blog

Drawing Studio Caricatures

I recently had the privledge to do a studio drawing
of a little boy with cancer as his super hero, Iron Man!  His name is Luke.  His parents said that he absolutely loves it and hasn't stopped showing his caricature
to his stuffed animals since he got it! These are
the things that make my artistic talent so special :)

8 Comments to Drawing Studio Caricatures:

Comments RSS
digital camera online on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:50 AM
I have been looking for information on this subject for a while. Thanks for sharing. this is very essential tips for people and exciting one.I appreciate it
Reply to comment

thomas sabo charms on Thursday, May 09, 2013 3:06 AM
Combat Mi method, explaining in detail how to more fortifiedly fight is pure.It is also an at the beginning original Zu, come thomas sabo australia to an extreme limit."Facial appearance a seductive gold color long-haired and female and immortal spirit polite way. With on the earth, the person of love car just bought a new car, new car but be sprinkled meal, that kind of the afraid Nu mood is similar!This'read dint weapon, but compare a car not to know expensive how much thomas sabo bracelets spend a 6 os doubly, hundred million black Long Bi after greatly bleeding, at Wei Lin Xin Di, this reads dint weapon aller important than his girl friendses of many!Unexpectedly be sprinkled a sauce on the first day!"Bastard!"Wei vision wood once sweeps very white bluish green stewardess of that facial expression, gnash teeth in hatred" shameless woman dies!"Bomb!The gold color disk once rows a gold color quickly passing time, the direct Lue is to that stewardess. ""H'm.Bother.The ability is cost by the somebody else numerous precious resourceses develop of, all of each are the theest toppest super geniuses in the cosmoses, oneself natural endowments.Have just thomas sabo foul atmospherely in vulgar Ji look in the eyes and overbearing pride. ""Also be like the most common clansmen of purple month holy land." Ha ha, so-so …small sea.Own money of and repay loan of 2Always he cans not know until now, month pure cloud just doesn't say nor show and just self-effacingly live own life and imitate a Buddha, in her life, be just for the sake of on the hoof and on the hoof.
Reply to comment

Replica Rolex Watches on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 2:37 AM
My spouse and I stumbled over here different web page and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page again.
Reply to comment

website on Saturday, August 02, 2014 7:44 AM
as effectively so that you may make certain it has the exceptional functionality When to locate ideas for home design subject need to glance start with within the Internet
Reply to comment

strona internetowa on Friday, August 15, 2014 6:27 AM
Here it can be well worth remembering also yet another and, which is one of the reasonably light-weight essential oil radiators Both the kitchen and relieve themself you could meet with him or her frequently
Reply to comment

William on Thursday, April 26, 2018 3:36 PM
Wow what an amazing post, this was genuinely interesting to me and useful also. You always share great stuff and we hope to see more posts from you soon.
Reply to comment

cheap mulberry bags on Saturday, June 16, 2018 2:18 AM
His parents said that he absolutely loves it and hasn't stopped showing his caricature to his stuffed animals since he got it!
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on Monday, June 18, 2018 10:10 PM
It was very useful for me.
Reply to comment