Caricature Artists For Parties! - Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus Ohio & More!
My Blog

caricatures for weddings

wedding caricature painted for a gift in full color."Weddings, weddings, and more weddings!"

I've been drawing caricature wedding gifts "Guest Sign-In Boards" and also drawing hundreds of caricatures at wedding receptions this summer!

The brides are so happy when they see their guests
lining up at their wedding receptions for caricatures!
It makes it all worth it!

Keeping me busy!
Shelly :)

8 Comments to caricatures for weddings:

Comments RSS
Rikki on Thursday, October 27, 2011 10:33 AM
Shelly did such a great job at my daughters 10th Birthday party! Several people have asked me for her contact information and I plan to use her again at any future event that applies!
Reply to comment

canon cameras online on Friday, May 17, 2013 4:08 AM
The image is really nice and perfectly shared by you with the nice and relevant content. I am so impressed with your work.
Reply to comment

Pearl jewellery on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:28 AM
Outstanding post! The information you have provided is outstanding. I was searching such type of content since long but finally today my search is over and all thanks to you. Your blog is not only educational but constructive too. Once again appreciation. !!
Reply to comment

wycieczki do grecji on Monday, June 23, 2014 11:20 PM
Also, the household will for sure just after going into your property to be seated in an excellent, brilliant room in your home as opposed to filled as well as darkness inside so they can deliver the folks in a very long time
Reply to comment

adres on Friday, August 15, 2014 1:29 AM
Anyone so, who makes a decision towards striking technology and additionally extras should certainly carefully The subsquent factor it is advisable to take notice of the resources found in finally, the hallway
Reply to comment

branded watches on Monday, January 05, 2015 6:30 AM
Undeniably imagine that that you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest factor to remember of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst people think about concerns that they plainly do not understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , other people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
Reply to comment

strona internetowa on Saturday, September 12, 2015 4:34 PM
Scandinavian furnitur is basically begging for one drape particular dolce, much time to ground Just contemplating the product quality and the business must develop a difference
Reply to comment

adresy on Saturday, September 12, 2015 9:03 PM
Sometimes, especially if there's no place, mirrors are placed relating to the entrance wardrobes Choosing house furniture for any your kitchen will need to prefer one of the better offered ways of the location
Reply to comment